Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's a cold, cold world

Exam season is having a very negative effect on my job. Being the only secretary around the office things start to go wrong the more attention I divert from my office duties to my study.


This has a bad impact on myself: I feel a worse student (for the reduced time I get to spend on my books compared to my full-time students classmates), a worse employee (for the mistakes my colleagues have to bear with), a worse wife (I also have less time for my husband, for our dog and the apartment), a worse friend (I forgot a friend's birthday party a couple of days ago and felt so ashamed because it's so not me), let's say a whole much worse version of me.


I enclose some autumn pictures I took on a short (and very cold) dog walking trip to the park.







No comments:

Post a Comment